Verboticism: Fluffenter

'Honey, have you seen Wilbur?'

DEFINITION: n. The tight-packed wads of fluff found in the dryer after doing laundry. v. To uncurl and dissect the fluff found in a dryer while trying to figure what it once was.

Create | Read


Created by: abrakadeborah

Pronunciation: fluf-in-ter

Sentence: Snilber's pet, Wilbur became a fluffenter with all of the other fuzz bunnies in the lint jungle.

Etymology: Fluff- Inflated or padded material or fuzz. Originally Taken in part from the word "Vent" -An opening permitting the escape of fumes, a liquid, a gas, or steam or lint. Added "Er" and could also mean - Enter-To come or go into and end up getting fluffentered into tiny lint pieces! :)

Points: 836

Vote For